Thursday, February 5, 2015

I believe I missed my introduction!

Edit Posted by with No comments
Hello virtual world! My name is Brandi Allen and I am a stay at home mom (SAHM) of 2 wonderful girls. I created this blog because I feel that I have a very blessed life. Not the type of life that would show up on MTV cribs or anything, but a life I am honored to live. I think that if sharing my daily struggles and successes with the world can help just one mom to feel better about her day or know that she isn't alone, then my time has been well spent!

So a little introduction into our life. We are a cloth diapering, babywearing, select vaccinating, grow our own garden (this spring), road tripin', campin' and fishin' type of family. We have a strong faith in God and know that he will always provide for us.

What can you expect to see here? ANYTHING! That is the beauty of this blog. I am here to replay my daily struggles and successes. I want to share being a mom with you! Sometime I will give you a little insight into how I became a mother (well we all know about the birds and bees, but I have a special journey).

As I sit here with my oldest at my feet working on her shape sorter. Yes she is only 15 months but man is she smart!! We have our hands full and are so excited to see what kind of person she becomes. Helping her explore the world and seeing it all for the first time through her eyes, well it is a feeling unlike any other. That is what motivated me to be a SAHM.

If you think you would like to read more about me and my life, please follow and share my blog with others! I know there isn't much here now, but there will be--I promise!

-Chop Chop Lollipop-

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13609745/?claim=wc3tahuvp7d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment